Thursday 16 August 2012

Look what I did





Hello there!
Here is the little addition I made to my bedroom the other day in an act of boredom. I've been collecting various magazine cutouts and little post cards from places I've been and things I have done for quite a while now! My problem was that I couldn't decide how to display them best in my room. I was just having a lazy day sat eating cherry bakewells and reading a few blogs when I came across a picture on one of the blogs (sadly i can't remember which blog it was) with pictures hung on a sort of washing line across a wall. So I decided to get busy and carefully align my collection of cuttings and memories along a piece of string. I would have preferred to use wooden pegs but I had to make do with what I had in the house, but next time I go out i'll try and get some! Anyway, it's probably not the best creation in the world but I like it and it fits with the rest of my room, homemade bunting and all!           

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. This is soo cute :) love the cute pictures on it
    http://brightershade2107.blogspot.co.uk/
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Haha, it will look even better with different pegs but oh well!:)
      Claudia x

      Delete
  2. This is actually a smart idea! I collected vintage postcards and just stuck them up on my wall ;p They would probably look better like this! :') & am from Yorkshire too ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Yeah I was going to do that but I think this is abit different!:) And woo Yorkshire is da best :p
      Claudia x

      Delete
  3. Very wonderful idea! You could even rotate the pictures every now and then add new photos :)

    Lubna
    www.ellevox.blogspot.com
    www.ellevox.blogspot.com
    www.ellevox.blogspot.com
    www.ellevox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, yeah I thought about that too:)
      Claudia x

      Delete